Out of the Park Baseball 16 – Now officially licensed by MLB.com – The award-winning and best-selling baseball game is back better than ever!
“OOTP is an astonishing accomplishment!” – Boston Red Sox Principal Owner John W. Henry
“The only baseball sim I’ve ever gotten addicted to…” – Curt Schilling
“The best got better! 98 / 100 (A+)” – Fangraphs.com
“OOTP is as close to the front office experience you can get without having to actually wear a suit and tie.” – Baseball Prospectus
Out of the Park Baseball 16 is the 2015 version of the award-winning baseball game that GameSpot called “the best baseball management sim out there.” OOTP offers unparalleled flexibility in creating your own baseball world. Play solo with a baseball world of your own creation: make a simple, 8-team league, play a typical Major League Baseball game with real 2015 rosters including full minor leagues, create a historical MLB game with real players from any year between 1871 and 2014 or build an enormous world with baseball leagues in multiple countries. For the ultimate challenge, join an online league and test your mettle against other human players!
OOTP 16 is the closest most people can get to being the general manager of a real baseball team. Handle GM tasks like drafts, trades, scouting, waivers, team finances and personnel. Negotiate player contracts. Or, dive into the more hands-on management and set your team’s lineups, pitching staffs, and in-game strategy. You can oversee your league at a high level, or play out each game, managing pitch by pitch. OOTP players progress realistically over time. Try to build a team through the draft, or try to sign big free agents to put you over the top!
The NBA 2K franchise is back with the most true-to-life NBA experience to date with NBA 2K16. Guide your MyPLAYER through the complete NBA journey, take control of an entire NBA franchise, or hone your skills online competing against gamers from around the world. With animations that provide smoother movement and more realistic articulation, it’s certain to be the most authentic NBA gaming experience yet.
Three of NBA’s top super stars will be available on the cover of NBA 2K16: Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry, Houston Rockets’ James Harden, and New Orleans Pelicans’ Anthony Davis. While game covers will be distributed at random, each game box includes a foldable insert with all 3 individual cover athletes, ensuring the ability to insert the cover of your choice into the front of box.
Joystiq says “…we found Skulls of the Shogun to be an absolutely enjoyable experience – so much so that we gave it a perfect score.” It’s fast-paced turn-based strategy inspired by Advance Wars, and supercharged with fighting-game flare! Enter the Samurai Afterlife and join forces with vibrant ghost-samurai warriors, magical animal monks, and mustachioed samurai generals. And now Skulls of the Shogun tastes even better in the Bone-a-Fide Edition, which adds a brand-new episode, the new Tanuki Monk, and a heaping helping of new features!
- A fast-paced, arcade-inspired blend of arcade action and turn-based strategy!
- Rub shoulders with the colorful denizens of the Afterlife and power up your army to deadly demons!
- Rampage through 24 levels in an epic single-player campaign!
- Confound opponents with the all-new Tanuki Monk unit!
- Gain experience and fuse emblems with an all-new player progression system!
- Battle up to 4 players at once on spectacular multiplayer maps, both locally and online (realtime and turn-based asynchronous modes)!
- Power your way through an all-new episode, which features persistent troops and the mischievous new Tanuki Monk!
- Get inside our heads with all-new Developer Commentary!
- Supported OS: Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Celeron 440 2.0GHz / AMD Athlon 64 3300+ or faster
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 1GB hard drive space
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GT 220 / ATI Radeon HD 4650 or faster
Steam account required for game activation and installation